[Update on April 28, 2022]
Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
A. General Requirements
The minimum standard requirements of Jurnal Rekayasa Industri (JRI) must be
- Written in Indonesia or English.
- The length of the submitted paper is 7 - 12 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose APA style edition 7th
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the JRI paper template
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be prepared and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of the paper should describe research aims, method/model, and objective, without Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract. The Abstract has 230 to250 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary objective, research design, methodology, main outcomes, and results, and the conclusions.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- References. Expect a minimum of 15 references primarily with a minimum of 70% to journal papers published last ten years.
Please contact info jriuwm[at]gmail.com for the problems.