Focus and Scope
Focus and Scope
The purpose of publication Journal E-BISMA is to disseminate the results of research and conceptual thoughts or ideas that have been achieved in the fields of management, accounting, and business entrepreneurship.
The Journal E-BISMA in particular focuses on the main issues in the development of management science, accounting, entrepreneurship, and related issues as follows:
- General: Business, Management, Business Communication, Business Ethics, State Owned Enterprises, Business Law
- Marketing: Marketing Management, Consumer Behavior, Consumerism, Service Marketing, Social Marketing, Public Relations, Retail Marketing
- Finance: Financial Management, Budgeting, Cost Management, Risk Management, Investment Analysis, Capital Markets, Banking, Islamic Banking
- Human Resources: Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, Organizational Culture, Change Management, Work Climate, Social Capital.
- Operations: Operations Management, Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management, Operations Research, Quality Control, Ergonomics.
- Information Systems: Management Information Systems, E-Commerce, E-Business, Financial Technology.
- Strategic Management: Strategic Management, Strategic Decision Making, Competition Analysis, Competitive Advantage, Strategic Alliances, Business Policy, Public-Private Partnerships, Multinational Corporations.
- Financial accounting
- Management accounting
- Public sector accounting
- Islamic financial accounting
- Capital market
- Information Systems
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Creative Business/Economy